- Experiential 1,000sqm centrepiece of the World Government Summit
- Exhibited subsequently at the 2017 World Economic Forum in Davos
- 300 world leaders given personal tours
- Launchpad for multiple UAE and Dubai government policies and initiatives, including International AI & Robotics for Good Award.
- Research process involved dozens of the world's top technology, futures, and climate thinkers.
- Featured nine real products and services from the present that suggest pathways to possible futures.
- Included three VR experiences giving the illusion of mind and/or body augmentations.
- Interactive 5 metre high LED cylinder featuring hundreds of interconnected societal transactions, evaluating the role of artificial intelligence in decision-making.
Tellart directed the project from start to finish, with support from an international team of partners:
Technical and creative partners: Marshmallow Laser Feast, SOFTlab, Idee und Klang, Lust, Octo, Blue Zoo Animation, Fantazm, Shtik.
Onsite build and installation partners: Projex, Neumann Müller, PublicisLive.
Foresight research and workshop facilitation partner: Scott Smith (Changeist), Stuart Candy (OCAD).